Inspire me !
We have put together a list of inspirational ideas for National B&B Day; the kind of special offers and activities you could put on to attract guests for the weekend of the 24th March!
What you do is entirely up to you of course, and the sky’s the limit! Here are a few suggestions to get you started…
And a big thank you to the many hosts and hoteliers who have already submitted their offers and ideas for a great B&B Day celebration deal. Why not share them on Facebook and Twitter, and remember to use the hashtag #bandbday.
Give your guests a discount!
Not the most original idea, but always effective!
- A special discount for the weekend of B&B Day
- Pay for one night and get the next night free
- Children stay free
- A discount for the next time that they stay
- Give out promo codes to get a discount on bookings made through your website
Work with your community
Go viral, get everyone to pitch in!
- Make deals with your local gift shops, attractions, coffee shops or restaurants to get your guests a heavy discount that weekend
- Pay for a masseuse or beauty therapist or to come and pamper your guests for free
- Similarly, you could offer a free class such as yoga, pottery making or wine tasting
Give them some free perks!
Those little things that go a long way!
- A bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine in the room
- Free breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Free chocolate (it’s Easter the week after!)
- Drinks or cocktails on arrival
- Free afternoon teas, cake and coffee
- Free upgrades – rooms, facilities or extras,
Something a bit different
People who work in hospitality have a big heart!
- Offer a free weekend to old age pensioners, key workers or disadvantaged people
- Offer all guests breakfast in bed that day
- Do a Twitter/Facebook competition for a free stay