Inspire me !
We’ve put together a list of inspirational ideas for National B&B Day; the kind of special offers and activities you could provide to attract guests to stay with you for the B&B Day weekend!
What you do is entirely up to you of course, and the sky’s the limit! Here are a few suggestions to get you started…
And a big thank you to the hundreds of hosts and hoteliers who submitted offers and ideas for a great B&B Day celebration deal for National B&B Day 2018. Gin tastings, goody bags of local produce, cookery classes and free attraction tickets were just some of the fantastic ideas B&Bs came up with, along with masses of discounts, upgrades and extras.
Give your guests a discount!
Not the most original idea, but always effective!
- A special discount for the weekend of B&B Day
- Pay for one or two nights and get an extra night free
- A free stay for accompanied children
- A discount for guest for the next time that they stay
- A promo code to get a discount on bookings made through your website
Work with your community
Go viral, get everyone to pitch in!
- Make deals with your local gift shops, attractions, coffee shops or restaurants to get your guests a discount that weekend
- Pay for a massage or beauty therapist to come and pamper your guests for free
- Offer a free class such as yoga, pottery-making or wine tasting
Give them some free perks!
Those little things that go a long way!
- A bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine in the room
- Free breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Free chocolates
- Drinks or cocktails on arrival
- Free afternoon teas, cake and coffee
- Free upgrades – rooms, facilities or extras
Something a bit different
People who work in hospitality have a big heart!
- Offer a free weekend to old age pensioners, key workers or disadvantaged people
- Offer all guests breakfast in bed that day
- Run a Twitter/Facebook competition for a free stay